Friday, November 28, 2008

Punk Ass?

So like I was saying before I have been pretty busy with design work for the last few weeks.
One of the things I'm most stoked to be working on is the new re-birth of the Punk Ass Canuck clothing line.
The Frenchman is doing it for the right reasons which makes it extra fun.

If you don't know about the P*A*C Army hit Steph up on Myspace to see what its about!



Heres a little snippet of some concepts we are playing with.




His plan is to get the new merch out in core skate shops by the end of December so keep em pealed!


I've also been working on illustrations for a board game, a logo for an egg company and the new Born to Busk website that will be up and running early December. Check em out on Myspace until then!



Listen to Elvis,
Jimmy

2 comments:

Matt Mincoff said...

pumped about this!
stef rules!

riki.kay said...

nice one my friend...nice one.